Wow, I can’t believe how bad I’ve been about blogging lately! ACK!
I could say I’ll try to be better, but I ALWAYS try to be better about it. So, I’ll just keep taking it day by day.
What the heck have I been doing all this time?
- Writing my fingers off to try to finish Triangle of Seduction.
- Ceremony of Seduction is going into a second printing (Woo Hoo!)
- Spoke in Denver at the Heart of Romance Chapter on “Living the Life of a Writer: Is It All Really Glamor & Bon Bons”
- My hard drive totally died. I was down for five days and was writing on an Alpha Smart while my very wonderful hubby worked hard to recover my data. Got about 95% of it back and only lost about 8K of Triangle of Seduction – Whew!
- Had a girl’s weekend mixed with some business in Vegas. Thunder Down Under guys were amazing, as usual, and Jubilee – terrific costumes! Slots were only so/so, but the trip itself was great
- Wrote my talk on plotting for this weekend’s trip to the Sister’s in Crime in Sierra Vista, AZ.
- I’m sure there’s more, but that’s about all that’s trickling to the top of my brain!
Anyway, this afternoon I’m headed to Afternoon Tea. Yup, you read that right. Cheyenne McCray, Isabella Clayton, Jordan Summers and I are stepping out in style for some afternoon tea! Finger sandwiches, tea, and all that goes with it.
I’ll let you know how it goes.